INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
The processing of personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights as per the legislation indicated. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
Personal data (name, surname, telephone, email address, residential address, place and date of birth, tax code, identification document details, etc.) will be provided when applying for membership of the Association.
The personal data provided will be subject to:
in relation to legal, fiscal, insurance and statutory obligations:
– treatment relating to the institutional purposes exercised by the Association;
– of treatment aimed at making associative life possible in the Association which, among other things, may involve the dissemination of personal data in the social bulletins periodically published and disseminated also online;
– treatment relating to the collection and payment of membership, insurance and event registration fees of any national affiliation bodies, also deriving from specific agreements entered into with the same;
– of treatment aimed at the administrative, fiscal and accounting obligations of the Association itself (including the issue of receipts, the production of telematic certifications, the keeping of the Members’ register, etc.).
in relation to the need for profiling and communication of the Association’s activities:
– of treatment connected to the need to understand, for the achievement of the common statutory institutional purposes, which are the most suitable activities for the associates/members/users/customers;
– of treatment connected to the need to propose the most suitable activities to associates/members/users/customers;
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as illustrated above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect provision may have, as a consequence, the impossibility of carrying out the Association’s activity and fulfilling the fulfilments foreseen by the Statute itself.
Where the subject who provides the data is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data and a copy of the identification documents.
The treatment will be carried out both with manual and/or IT and telematic tools with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logics envisaged by the provisions in force.
We inform you that the data of the associate and/or legal guardian and information relating to their activities are communicated, with suitable procedures, to software service providers (such as, by way of example, TeamArtist/ Mailchimp/ Dropbox/ Google) also operating outside the national territory (even outside the EU).
Personal data is kept for the entire duration of the association and/or mandate relationship and, in the event of revocation and/or other type of termination of the relationship, within the prescription terms indicated in art. 2220 of the Civil Code.
You may, at any time, exercise the rights:
– access to personal data;
– to obtain the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concern him in cases where this does not conflict with other provisions of the law;
– to oppose the treatment;
– to object to data portability;
– to revoke the consent, where provided for in cases where this does not conflict with other legal provisions: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
– to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a request by email to email@example.com
The Data Controller is the ASD RUGBY CERNUSCO Association with registered office in va al Cavarott,12 Cernusco S/N (MI).
The Data Processor, who can be contacted to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 12 and/or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be reached at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ASD RUGBY CERNUSCO Association
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.milanorugbyfestival.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.